Join Our Team
Senior UI Designer/Developer
6028 Sheridan Drive , Williamsville, NY 14221 Buffalo, NY 14221 | Remote Friendly
- Motivated to create world-class websites that drive response?
- Interesting in developing industry-leading recruiting technology?
- A cross-functional designer/developer who is determined to deliver amazing user experiences?
- Looking to advance your design talent and your love of technology to influence the recruiting industry?
Haley Marketing Group is looking for a senior UI/UX designer with significant technical and front-end development skills to join our interactive development team. We need someone who can not only design and build marketing sites for our clients but can elevate the quality of our varied web products by enhancing functionality with UI/UX design.
Projects may include:
- Interactive design and development
- Responsive websites
- Progressive web apps
- Administrative and user-facing features of our suite of SaaS products
- WordPress Development
- Theme creation – parent and child
- Custom plug-ins and enhancements to existing plug-ins
- Custom post types
- Feed and API integrations
- Gutenberg editor implementation
- 5+ years of experience working in WordPress
- Experience designing and building mobile responsive sites
- Expert knowledge using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with tools like InVision, Ionic, Subversion, Git, and Sublime
- Experience working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- A track record of successful design and development work
- Exceptional creativity
- Passion for trends in website design and continuous learning
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills
- Help to lead our interactive design work, leveraging new trends in design and web technology.
- Create mockups, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate user interaction and functionality.
- Develop interfaces using core front end and middleware technologies listed above.
- Complete production assignments on time and within budget while meeting Haley Marketing's high-standards and exceeding our clients' expectations.
- Consistently deliver high-quality creative work based on business strategy.
- Develop and document standards and processes to ensure consistency across projects.
Great projects, great clients, great co-workers, and no, we're not biased at all. We offer a strong compensation package that includes health insurance, 401K with match, profit sharing, and NO micro-management. We also have a terrific, casual culture where your opinion and ideas matter!
Ready to join the largest marketing firm serving the staffing and recruiting industry? If you have what it takes to be a successful Senior UI Designer/Developer with Haley Marketing, we can't wait to hear from you. Please apply now!
You will LOVE working for Haley Marketing...
And not just because we say so!
We'd love to tell you all the great reasons why you should apply to become part of our team. But instead, we thought you might like to see what a few members of the Haley team have to say:
- "I can't believe how much I have learned. Despite working in a niche market, I'm consistently challenged by the diversity of projects I get to work on. I think one of the best aspects of Haley Marketing is the supportive environment that encourages creative thinking. Ideas and suggestions are always welcomed and heard, and we are constantly coming up with ways to push the technical boundaries." -Kaitlin
- "No good ideas are turned away! It's nice to be able to work somewhere that will embrace your ideas and give your the freedom and resources needed to make them successful." -Brad
- "We take a pretty progressive and forward thinking approach to developing every website. We also get to work with extremely talented people, both inside and outside of the creative team. Haley is filled with groups of rockstars in each department - it's awesome getting to play a role in all of that." -Brian
- "Out of the box thinking is the norm at Haley. It's a true team environment. Everyone is appreciated for their hard work, diverse talents and unique perspectives." -Cathy
- "The exciting work environment, dynamic and intelligent co-workers, and great (and accessible) management team make Haley Marketing the best place I've ever worked." -Matt
- "Great people to work with. Great people to work for. Innovative thinking - we're always changing and improving our products and processes. High energy environment and a casual office with a Keurig. And last but not least, our team has some of the cutest kids ever!" -Kelly
- "Hugely creative people who like what they do. A genuine team feeling. This is the LEAST dysfunctional place I have ever worked. People feel comfortable raising issues, and the issues are dealt with." -Rob
- "Haley provides me with the best of everything: challenge, flexibility, opportunities to grow and make a real impact on client's business success. Plus, a team who really gets it in terms of support, culture and work/life balance." -Mandy
- "The people are great. You will never be bored. And did I mention the people?" -Heather